Similar to the original Saniflo Up but allows connection of a WC and a wash basin to one macerator pump. A great choice for a small cloakroom.
- Ideal for a cloakroom and fits unobtrusively behind a WC
- New sleek design and easy top access for servicing and maintenance
- No need to change the pipework - replaces existing Saniflo products
- Pumps up to 5m vertically or 100m horizontally
The Sanitop Up is similar to the original macerator pump designed by SFA 60 years ago, but it allows connection to a basin also. The Sanitop Up has two inlets, fits unobtrusively behind a WC with just 200 mm depth needed and it discharges through 22, 28 or 32 mm pipework. With a quiet motor and the improved casing design the Sanitop Up looks better and more discrete than ever. The new design offers easy access to the tank for servicing and maintenance. The Sanitop up comes as standard with a 2 year warranty, however it also has an extended 3 year warranty, by simply completing the warranty product registration. A Sanialarm can be fitted to this product for added peace of mind if required.
Designed, made and tested in our factory in France and with 60 years of expertise and innovation, the Sanitop Up offers you peace of mind and with the back up from our service team and extended warranty there’s never been a better time to install a Saniflo in your home.
SANITOP UP datasheet
- Number of available inlets
- Recommended discharge pipe diameter
- 22/28/32 mm
- Motor power
- Supply voltage
- Electrical class
- IP rating
- Sound level
- 46 dB(A)
- Maximum horizontal discharge
- 100 m
- Maximum vertical discharge
- 5 m
Dimensions l x w x h (mm)
339 x 222 x 265