SANIFOS 1600 2100 3100
A lifting station that can be used for pumping residential or industrial waste water when the sewer is at too high level for natural gravity drainage This larger range of Sanifos has more than 90 possible combinations:
• 5 versions of cast iron pumps, single or double
• Road network compatible: class D cover
• 3 tank dimensions
This range of large SANIFOS lifting stations are available in more than 90 versions. With three differing tank sizes holding either 1,300, 1,600 or 3,100 liters, with one or two displacement pumps in single-phase or three-phase and in five powers, all versions are cast iron.
This range covers all your needs from large industrial use through to large domestic dwellings these lifting stations can be used for various scenarios. Its two pumps operate alternately for a durable and safe operation. These units are installed below ground near the building that they service and can lift waster water up to sewage level.
In addition 3 covers are available: Class A, B and D. Class A allows the lid to be used by pedestrians and cyclists, class B allows footways, pedestrian areas and car parks, Class D allows roads and parking areas for all road vehicles. Its volume also allows an installation frost free.
- Inlet diameter
- 150 mm
- Recommended discharge pipe diameter
- DN50 (Ø ext. 63 mm)
- Motor power
- 2 100 W, 2 200 W or 3 900 W for one pump, 2 x 2 100 W, 2 x 2 200 W or 2 x 3 900 W for two pumps
- Maximum flow rate
- 17 m³/h
- Maximum current consumption
- 3,7 A, 6,5 A or 10,5 A for one pump, 2 x 3.7 A, 2 x 6,5 A or 2 x 10,5 A for two pumps
- Maximum incoming water temperature
- 70 °C intermittently (max 5 min)
- Maximum depth (Q eq 0 m3/h)
- 22, 25, 35 or 39 m